Nursing Informatics Manager Salary
A Nursing Informatics Manager earns an average salary of $120,178 per year.
Job Description for Nursing Informatics Manager
- Supervise staff and give technical direction.
- Ensure services and applications are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources, participate in informatics program and educational development.
- Oversee day-to-day operational and clinical information system activities.
- Manage the selection, training and development of staff.