Nutrition Specialist Salary
A Nutrition Specialist earns an average salary of $42,283 per year. A skill in Nutrition is associated with high pay for this job.
Job Description for Nutrition Specialist
- Advise patients and their families on nutritional principles, diet modifications, food selection and preparation.
- Consult with physicians and health care staff to determine nutritional needs and diet restrictions of patient.
- May monitor food service operations to ensure conformance to nutritional, safety, sanitation and quality standards.
- Counsel individuals and groups on basic rules of good nutrition, healthy eating habits and nutrition monitoring.
- Screen, assess and evaluate nutritional needs, diet restrictions and current health plans to develop and implement dietary-care plans and provide nutritional counseling.
Nutritionist Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Nutrition Specialist
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.