Retail Store Director Salary
A Retail Store Director earns an average salary of $69,876 per year. Experience has a moderate effect on income for this job.
Job Description for Retail Store Director
- Manage store costs and oversee store budget and payroll.
- Coordinate store departments and assist department managers with meeting sales objectives.
- Enforce all company policies and government regulations, such as health codes, employee rights, and measurement standards.
- Implement management’s plans for promotions and meeting sales targets.
- Provide customer service, build relationships with customers, and resolve customer complaints.
Retail Store Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Popular Skills for Retail Store Director
Pay by Experience Level for Retail Store Director
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.