Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA) Salary
Job Description for Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
Senior clinical research associates (CRAs) handle the day-to-day operations of the clinical investigative phase of drug development. They are in charge of laboratory and research duties to reach all the organizational objectives. They need to have strong analytical aptitudes and pay strict attention to detail during all clinical research. They also handle experiment inquiries and take assessment notes on a frequent basis. Most senior clinical research associates are in charge of keeping investigative reports and providing project communications.Read More...
Frequently, senior clinical research associates work in a lab setting, and their schedule can vary according to their projects and company needs.. They are responsible for monitoring experiment tools in this laboratory setting and any variables that may impact the research. They also must effectively train other research associates to operate complex equipment and follow proper laboratory conduct. They also work with different research professionals to share research results and reach different conclusions.
A bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline, at minimum, is required for this position, as well as years of successful laboratory experience and additional certifications and/or education. These research associates need to have excellent interpersonal skills to cooperate in a team environment and deliver conclusions to research managers. They are also required to uphold ethical research practices and maintain advanced safety standards.
Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA) Tasks
- Conduct research to develop methodologies, instrumentation and procedures for medical application, analyzing data and presenting findings.
- Prepare and analyze organ, tissue and cell samples to identify toxicity, bacteria, or microorganisms, or to study cell structure.
- Plan and direct studies to investigate human or animal disease, preventive methods, and treatments for disease.
- Investigate cause, progress, life cycle, or mode of transmission of diseases or parasites.
- Evaluate effects of drugs, gases, pesticides, parasites, and microorganisms at various levels.
Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA) Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Popular Employer Salaries for Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
Popular Skills for Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
Pay by Experience Level for Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Pay Difference by Location
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 69 votes.