Web Art Director Salary
A Web Art Director earns an average salary of $77,300 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience.
$38,194 - $131,607
|Salary||$38,194 - $131,607|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$40,695 - $131,607|
Job Description for Web Art Director
- Maintain and promote design consistency of look, tone and feel to assigned projects.
- Lead the design team by interpreting strategic objectives into tactics that can be executed.
- Present the benefits of the creative approaches to clients both internally and externally.
- Conceptualize and establish a visual aesthetic for the project in keeping with the brand identity.
- Responsible for overseeing the design process on assigned projects.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Web Art Director
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 7 votes.