The average salary for a Technical Analyst in Perth, Western Australia is AU$81,779.
Is Technical Analyst your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
AU$61k - AU$100k
AU$61k - AU$100k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Technical Analyst
Technical analysts examine an organization's earnings, dividends, products, and research. They ensure continuity of services by providing the planning, leadership, and project coordination necessary to implement new products and optimize old ones. They must also be able to resolve technical problems. Technicians have many different methods and tools that are used to track data. Many use software and computer programs, including software that produce charts, to oversee the changing patterns. Tech…Read more
Technical Analyst Tasks
- Track, resolve, and document root causes of user technical problems.
- Write and communicate technical requirements for new and ongoing projects.
- Develop and deliver operational reports and summaries of problems or technical difficulties.
- Assess infrastructure and platforms to judge feasibility and usefulness of available tools and resources.
- Maintain and update software, hardware, and training materials.
Technical Analyst Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with Technical Analyst in their job title in Sydney, New South Wales earn an average of 13.5% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than average salaries in Brisbane, Queensland (8.5% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Melbourne, Victoria (17.6% less).
Years of Experience
This data is based on 5 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
AU$50k - AU$98k
AU$50k - AU$99k
AU$58k - AU$112k
AU$40k - AU$71k
AU$70k - AU$120k
AU$55k - AU$110k
AU$54k - AU$124k
AU$44k - AU$68k
AU$53k - AU$95k
AU$86k - AU$139k