The average salary for an Account Manager Sales with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) skills in Calgary, Alberta is C$61,042.
Is Account Manager Sales your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
C$54k - C$69k
C$0 - C$7k
C$54k - C$73k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Account Manager Sales
An account manager for sales is responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with various customers, who may be individuals or businesses. These managers generally have a certain number of accounts to oversee and continue to offer products to, and they must follow up with customers to make sure that they are satisfied; if there are issues, account managers must work with clients and other departments to remedy the issues. Strong customer service and teamwork skills are important in …Read more
Account Manager Sales Tasks
- Realize short term budget revenue targets for accounts.
- Monitor the execution of the account's plan and take corrective actions.
- Develop and implement the account's business strategy and plan that will achieve the account's objectives.
- Plan and forecast sales for assigned accounts.
- Prepare and present cost estimates and price quotations to accounts within the set pricing policy of the product lines.
Account Manager Sales Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Account Manager Sales
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with .NET Software Developer / Programmer in these locations earn less than the national average. The lowest salaries can be found in Winnipeg, Manitoba (21.4% less), Vancouver, British Columbia (18.1% less) and Ottawa, Ontario (11.5% less).
Related Job Salaries
C$34k - C$65k
C$30k - C$51k
C$38k - C$78k
C$26k - C$68k
C$12k - C$41k
C$31k - C$52k
C$34k - C$61k
C$37k - C$69k
C$33k - C$61k
C$30k - C$59k