The average salary for an Early-Career Executive Director with Administration skills in Vancouver, British Columbia is C$60,000.
Is Executive Director your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
C$39k - C$80k
C$44k - C$66k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Executive Director
Executive directors typically act as senior managers of organizations and businesses. Their responsibilities and duties can vary depending on where these professionals work; however, most duties are universal. Executive directors help to design, develop, and implement strategic plans to help their company work in a cost- and time-efficient manner. They are also responsible for overseeing day-to-day activity for the company, as well as developing future plans. The executive director is in some …Read more
Executive Director Tasks
- Direct and track operational budget decisions to increase strategic reach and report findings to the Board of Directors.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with the press, partners, the community and clients.
- Supervise department heads and conduct performance reviews.
- Develop, maintain, expand and promote departments, services and offerings.
- Analyze operations to enhance efficiency and meet strategic goals.
Executive Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Executive Director
Skills in Leadership, Operations Management, Budget Management, Strategic Planning and Fundraising are correlated to pay that is above average.
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with Executive Director in their job title in Calgary, Alberta earn an average of 9.7% more than the national average. The lowest salaries can be found in Edmonton, Alberta (10.0% less) and Toronto, Ontario (3.4% less).
Related Job Salaries
C$44k - C$105k
C$37k - C$69k
C$34k - C$65k
C$40k - C$70k
C$50k - C$104k
C$31k - C$52k
C$54k - C$109k
C$44k - C$121k
C$59k - C$141k
C$30k - C$59k