The average salary for a Brand Manager in Munich, Bavaria (Bayern) is €64,090.
Is Brand Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
€60k - €89k
€0 - €5k
€62k - €92k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Brand Manager
Businesses and corporations that rely extensively on customer-facing operations will typically have one or more brand managers under contract. These specialized marketing managers are typically assigned to one or more branded trademarks, which are owned by and associated with the company. The brand manager's job is to simply control and manage all the ways that particular brand is exposed to the public. The manager works to assure that consumers associate positive responses with the brand, which…Read more
Brand Manager Tasks
- Develop and lead annual brand strategy.
- Responsible for developing plans and executing projects that support the broader marketing strategy.
- Develop and coach assistant brand managers and guide marketing skill development.
- Lead development of consumer communications in collaboration with corporate advertising.
- Set objectives, strategies, tactics and targets for all elements of the marketing mix.
Brand Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Brand Manager
Related Job Salaries
€33k - €87k
€59k - €131k
€39k - €88k
€41k - €90k
€43k - €100k
€40k - €71k
€60k - €106k
€35k - €71k
€41k - €92k