The average salary for a Digital Marketing Manager in Hamburg, Hamburg is €70,500.
Is Digital Marketing Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
€0 - €71k
€0 - €11k
€0 - €72k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Digital Marketing Manager
Digital marketing managers are in charge of developing and complete marketing projects according to the organization's goals and values. They must create efficient, effective advertising strategies in digital spaces to promote products or services. Most digital marketing managers focus on increasing sales and brand loyalty by holding events or campaigns to increase awareness and satisfaction. Digital marketing managers must have an expert-level knowledge of e-commerce and the ever-changing digit…Read more
Digital Marketing Manager Tasks
- Develop and implement strategies for new media and digital marketing teams.
- Coordinate online marketing campaigns on all social and digital media platforms.
- Build effective teams, manage multiple projects, and supervise collaboration between departments in order to drive positive business growth.
- Lead website development and oversee all customer-facing digital communication channels.
- Track growth and maintain analytics reports to provide up-to-date information to upper management.
Digital Marketing Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Related Job Salaries
€33k - €87k
€29k - €59k
€59k - €132k
€43k - €97k
€26k - €60k
€40k - €87k
€24k - €54k
€27k - €60k
€22k - €59k