Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for an Executive Director is ₹3,926,554
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Executive Directors?
A mid-career Executive Director with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹2,700,000 based on 5 salaries. An experienced Executive Director with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹3,966,349 based on 23 salaries. In their late …Read more
What Do Executive Directors Do?
Executive directors typically act as senior managers of organizations and businesses. Their responsibilities and duties can vary depending on where these professionals work; however, most duties are universal. Executive directors help to design, develop, and implement strategic plans to help their company work in a cost- and time-efficient manner. They are also responsible for overseeing day-to-day activity for the company, as well as developing future plans.
The executive director is in some …Read more
- Direct and track operational budget decisions to increase strategic reach and report findings to the Board of Directors.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with the press, partners, the community and clients.
- Supervise department heads and conduct performance reviews.
- Develop, maintain, expand and promote departments, services and offerings.
- Analyze operations to enhance efficiency and meet strategic goals.