Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for an Executive Director is ₹3,951,745
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Executive Directors?
An experienced Executive Director with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹3,914,856 based on 17 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of ₹4,943,482.
What Do Executive Directors Do?
Executive directors typically act as senior managers of organizations and businesses. Their responsibilities and duties can vary depending on where these professionals work; however, most duties are universal. Executive directors help to design, develop, and implement strategic plans to help their company work in a cost- and time-efficient manner. They are also responsible for overseeing day-to-day activity for the company, as well as developing future plans.
The executive director is in some …Read more
- Direct and track operational budget decisions to increase strategic reach and report findings to the Board of Directors.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with the press, partners, the community and clients.
- Supervise department heads and conduct performance reviews.
- Develop, maintain, expand and promote departments, services and offerings.
- Analyze operations to enhance efficiency and meet strategic goals.