The average salary for a Regional Business Development Manager with Technical Sales skills in United Kingdom is £33,840.
Is Regional Business Development Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
£0 - £34k
£0 - £35k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Regional Business Development Manager
Regional business development managers conduct analyses of past, present, and future performance to create projections, planning, and growth models. Regional business development manager are often responsible for seeking potential business opportunities, which requires a good eye for detail, analysis, and judgment. The manager may also supervise, or interact with, teams in their organization such as marketing, research and development, and advertising. Regional business development managers m…Read more
Regional Business Development Manager Tasks
- Work within a region of a company's operation to evaluate opportunities for expansion.
- Represent the company in negotiations and contract finalization with business partners.
- Report the results of analyses, predictions for future business, and recommended action to upper management.
- Assess potential business partnerships to determine which options are of the most benefit to the company.
- Analyze data on past and present sales to make predictions about the best options for future growth.
Regional Business Development Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Regional Business Development Manager
New Business Development
Skills in New Business Development, Business Development, Sales Management, Strategic Sales and Account Management are correlated to pay that is above average.
Related Job Salaries
£23k - £55k
£23k - £55k
£19k - £40k
£18k - £35k
£37k - £98k
£36k - £93k
£28k - £62k
£26k - £61k
£17k - £30k
£19k - £35k