Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Account Executive is $39,943
What Do Account Executives Do?
An account executive usually holds a sales position, typically selling services and products to other businesses and individuals. Generally, the executive's company sets sales quotas that must be met to succeed in this position. The account executive may be provided with clients and/or carry out research and recruiting to gain prospective clients; some cold calling may be necessary. When prospective clients are identified, the executive must work to discover those potential clients' needs and …Read more
- Solicits and maintains contact with current and prospect key accounts.
- Sell the organization's products and/or services to established customers or new prospects.
- Track activity, prepare and maintain records for sales leads and account status.
- Handle entire inside sales process from proposal to close; reach or exceed sales quotas.
- Attend special training of products and/or services to understand technical aspects of solutions.
FAQs About Account Executives
What is the highest pay for Account Executives in Charlotte?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for an Account Executive in Charlotte is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Account Executives in Charlotte?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for an Account Executive in Charlotte is $NaN / year
How can Account Executives increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as an Account Executive is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are an Account Executive that oversees more junior Account Executives, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.