Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Assistant Director, Child Care is $36,125
What Do Assistant Director, Child Cares Do?
Assistant director positions are found throughout the child care industry, ranging from preschool environments to clinics and academies. Exact educational requirements may vary, but a postsecondary degree in child development or early childhood education is commonly needed. In addition, relevant experience - including in a managerial role - is needed. Many localities also have their own set of certification requirements, and common licenses ranging from CPR to first aid to other forms of safety …Read more
- Assist the director with planning, managing, marketing, and directing a childcare program.
- Teach and monitor children when needed.
- Maintain center paperwork, keeping files on each child and proof of meeting government regulations.
- Supervise and evaluate teachers, provide mentoring and training to help teachers improve their skills.
- Work with the director and teachers to establish, evaluate, and revise curriculum.
FAQs About Assistant Director, Child Cares
What is the highest pay for Assistant Director, Child Cares in Atlanta?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for an Assistant Director, Child Care in Atlanta is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Assistant Director, Child Cares in Atlanta?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for an Assistant Director, Child Care in Atlanta is $NaN / year
How can Assistant Director, Child Cares increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as an Assistant Director, Child Care is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are an Assistant Director, Child Care that oversees more junior Assistant Director, Child Cares, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.