Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Benefits Administrator is $51,886
What Do Benefits Administrators Do?
Benefits administrators provide human resources-related advice and information to the workers in their organization. They give information about different benefit programs and process applications to all relevant employees. Another main responsibilities include data input into the company databases. They also process workers' claims regarding benefits issues and escalate inquiries as needed to other human resources professionals. There are many benefits that benefits administrators must be …Read more
- Maintain records and procedures for the administration process.
- Provide customer support to both internal and external customers.
- Perform benefit plan audits and recommend cost reduction or containment strategies.
- Serve as the primary contact for vendors and third party administrators.
- Research, design, recommend and implement benefit plans that present the best value.