The average salary for a Branch Sales Manager with Sales Management skills is $64,107.
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Branch Sales Managers Do?
Branch sales managers oversee a certain branch, or location, of a company. They are in charge of the everyday business within their branch, and they work to manage client relationships by providing excellent customer service. Branch managers oversee the entire management team, with whom they work to reach daily sales and/or conversion goals, and report back to the corporate level.
Branch sales managers are in charge of all employees within their branch. As such, they are usually involved in th…Read more
Branch Sales Manager Tasks
- Oversee sales managers and staff to ensure that all financial, operational, and sales goals are regularly met or exceeded.
- Collaborate with upper management to create project plans and set appropriate benchmarks for sales team.
- Recruit, hire, and develop a highly-motivated sales team that consistently exceeds customer expectations and is prepared to provide world-class customer service.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales team and take steps to correct performance.
- Prepare budgets and closely monitor financial accountability of sales team.
Popular Employer Salaries for Branch Sales Manager
Branch Sales Manager Job Listings
What Are Popular Skills for Branch Sales Managers?
Skills in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Field Sales, Team Leadership, Team Management and Operations Management.
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Branch Sales Managers?
An early career Branch Sales Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $53,701 based on 87 salaries. A mid-career Branch Sales Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $59,503 based on 84 salaries. An experienced Branch Sales Manager with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $73,262 based on 132 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of $78,570.
Pay Difference by Location
Employees with Branch Sales Manager in their job title in Seattle, Washington earn an average of 49.7% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than average salaries in Chicago, Illinois (43.3% more) and Dallas, Texas (19.9% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Baltimore, Maryland (2.7% less).
Years of Experience
This data is based on 389 survey responses.