Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) is $137,051
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO)s?
An early career Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $91,966 based on 7 salaries. A mid-career Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $121,746 based on 20 …Read more
What Do Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO)s Do?
Chief human resources officers (CHROs) hold a key administration position, regularly reporting to the chief executive officer and advising senior staff. They supervise all human resources administration for their company, including any human resources staff members. They design human resources practices and regulations, as well as present any proposals for changes to senior management and oversee implementation. Additionally, chief human resources officers help ensure their organization has the …Read more
- Manage the day to day operations of the human resources department.
- Oversee and ensure rewards programs are comprehensive, competitive, and align with business goals.
- Develop and improve recruiting practices and succession planning strategies.
- Account for and maintain human resources disciplines such as compensation, benefits, training, talent acquisition, and diversity.
- Design, develop, implement, and manage human resource business projects and procedures.