Chief People Officer Salary
A Chief People Officer earns an average salary of $180,879 per year. The skills that increase pay for this job the most are Human Resources, Performance Management, Organizational Development, and Strategic Planning. Experience strongly influences income for this job.
|Salary||$78,711 - $276,844|
|Bonus||$5,106 - $144,530|
|Profit Sharing||$2,447 - $54,631|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$82,244 - $356,240|
Job Description for Chief People Officer
- Work with executive leadership to define company vision, objectives, and practices and develop execution strategies.
- Act as management expert, providing support in career development, performance evaluations, and employee mentorship.
- Supervise a management team to assist in facilitating employee management programs and company strategy implementation.
- Develop HR strategies and goals and assess business plans to ensure alignment with company vision.
- Oversee, develop, and/or manage programs in employee management, such as engagement, retention, and compensation.
Chief People Officer Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Chief People Officer
Pay by Experience for a Chief People Officer has a positive trend. An entry-level Chief People Officer with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $92,000 based on 10 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Chief People Officer with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $135,000 based on 15 salaries. An experienced Chief People Officer which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $194,000 based on 31 salaries. A Chief People Officer with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $305,000 based on 30 salaries.
Chief People Officer Reviews
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Chief People Officer
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 12 votes.