Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Credit Union Branch Manager is $54,237
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Credit Union Branch Managers?
An entry-level Credit Union Branch Manager with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $46,372 based on 11 salaries. An early career Credit Union Branch Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $48,355 based on …Read more
What Do Credit Union Branch Managers Do?
A credit union branch manager is responsible for a number of tasks, including overseeing member services, supervising subordinate staff, and handling sales, security. They are also in charge of cash handling, training staff members, auditing services, and ensuring a safe, productive work environment for the staff. The branch manager must make sure their branch efficient and keep all personnel up to date with the latest credit union procedures and policies. These professionals are also …Read more
- Direct operations of the credit union.
- Prepare financial reports.
- Hire, train, direct, and evaluate employee performance within the functional area.
- Oversee data processing and accounting functions.
- Ensure financial stability commensurate with the best interests of the members.