Digital Marketing Director Salary
A Digital Marketing Director earns an average salary of $86,659 per year. A skill in Web Analytics is associated with high pay for this job. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 20 years in this field.
|Salary||$53,753 - $145,948|
|Bonus||$2,010 - $30,410|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$57,175 - $156,779|
Job Description for Digital Marketing Director
- Develop, evaluate, and manage digital marketing plans, such as customer acquisition strategies, budgets, and deliverables.
- Work with marketing leadership to ensure digital strategies accomplish marketing objectives.
- Work with IT to manage user experience across platforms, assisting with problem resolution.
- Oversee customer relationship management to increase user engagement across key digital platforms.
- Own digital marketing metrics and key performance indicators, presenting results to leadership and recommending solutions.
Digital Marketing Director Job Listings
Digital Marketing Director Advice
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Digital Marketing Director
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 28 votes.