Director of Digital Marketing Salary
A Director of Digital Marketing earns an average salary of $87,351 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this career. For the first five to ten years in this position, pay increases somewhat, but any additional experience does not have a big effect on pay. A skill in Marketing Management is associated with high pay for this job.
|Salary||$61,277 - $141,561|
|Bonus||$1,030 - $28,060|
|Profit Sharing||$-0.50 - $9,933|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$62,690 - $156,213|
Job Description for Director of Digital Marketing
- Develop, evaluate, and manage digital marketing plans, such as customer acquisition strategies, budgets, and deliverables.
- Work with marketing leadership to ensure digital strategies accomplish marketing objectives.
- Work with IT to manage user experience across platforms, assisting with problem resolution.
- Oversee customer relationship management to increase user engagement across key digital platforms.
- Own digital marketing metrics and key performance indicators, presenting results to leadership and recommending solutions.
Director of Digital Marketing Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Director of Digital Marketing
Pay by Experience for a Director of Digital Marketing has a positive trend. An entry-level Director of Digital Marketing with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $79,000 based on 18 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Director of Digital Marketing with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $94,000 based on 48 salaries. An experienced Director of Digital Marketing which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $97,000 based on 39 salaries. A Director of Digital Marketing with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $100,000 based on 8 salaries.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Director of Digital Marketing
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 33 votes.