The average salary for a Field Services Manager with Electronic Troubleshooting skills is $58,000.
Is Field Services Manager your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$0 - $58k
$0 - $6k
$0 - $58k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Field Services Manager
A field services manager is in charge of trained teams that are sent out on installations, upgrades, and infrastructure repair in the field. A field services manager works to train these field teams, keep their skills up to date, and ensure they perform their duties in a manner that satisfies the client and keeps services, software, or hardware up to company and industry standards. Additionally, a field services manager must handle and budget for the logistics related to field services. They mus…Read more
Field Services Manager Tasks
- Maximize technician revenues through efficient routing and scheduling.
- Monitor the work flow via audits and regular communication throughout the day.
- Recruit qualified candidates to meet regional staffing requirements.
- Interact with customers to review and measure field service engineers' professionalism and effectiveness.
- Supervise Field Service activities to ensure timely and complete resolution of field warranty issues.
Field Services Manager Job Listings
Popular Skills for Field Services Manager
Skills in People Management, Operations Management, Project Management, Technical Services and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) are correlated to pay that is above average.
Related Job Salaries
$41k - $102k
$28k - $55k
$32k - $67k
$28k - $52k
$32k - $70k
$48k - $111k
$12k - $43k
$24k - $75k
$34k - $68k
$36k - $83k