General Sales Manager, Heavy Equipment Salary
A General Sales Manager, Heavy Equipment earns an average salary of $74,865 per year.
$38,530 - $122,339
|Salary||$38,530 - $122,339|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$38,798 - $140,589|
Job Description for General Sales Manager, Heavy Equipment
- Plan and implement sales programs for one or more of the company's product line.
- Ensure execution of the developed sales strategies, plans and advertising and promotional programs.
- Develop, forecast and monitor budget and utilize operational resources.
- Maintain contact with key markets by visiting and investigating the operations and local conditions.
- Manage and train sales staff, implement sales incentive programs and goals to increase employee performance.
General Sales Manager, Heavy Equipment Job Listings
Key Stats for General Sales Manager, Heavy Equipment