Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Human Resources (HR) Team Leader is $57,818
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Human Resources (HR) Team Leaders?
An early career Human Resources (HR) Team Leader with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $54,141 based on 30 salaries. A mid-career Human Resources (HR) Team Leader with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $64,397 based on 16 …Read more
What Do Human Resources (HR) Team Leaders Do?
Human resources (HR) team leaders are in charge of providing effective HR services for their company. They are responsible for providing coaching, developing team development tasks, and implementing company and departmental strategies to increase employee satisfaction. They manage a team of human resources professionals to achieve organizational goals in a timely manner, as well as resolve conflicts within organizational teams. HR team leaders also respond to internal correspondence, review and …Read more
- Oversee human resources team, including setting policies and mentoring staff.
- Ensure compliance to federal and organizational policies.
- Oversee hiring, compensation, benefits and employee relations initiatives.
- Identify training and development opportunities for all types of staff.
- Work with executive leadership to determine hiring needs, address morale problems and set goals.