Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Inside Sales Specialist is $51,840
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Inside Sales Specialists?
An entry-level Inside Sales Specialist with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $43,409 based on 6 salaries. An early career Inside Sales Specialist with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $49,362 based on 52 …Read more
What Do Inside Sales Specialists Do?
The inside sales specialist is typically responsible for contacting potential new customers, handling the needs of existing customers, and advancing and closing the sales process. The main objective of the inside sales specialist is to provide inside sales support for the specific geographic region to which they are assigned; this includes contacting customers, creating price quotes, and accepting and processing new orders. Most of the time, inside sales specialists work closely with outside …Read more
- Develop business leads, establishing relationships and closing deals.
- Understand, update, and maintain contracts, forecasting future income.
- Document lead information and contacts in organizational databases.
- Research and target new accounts and leads within organizations.
- Be an expert in the products and communicating their value and utility.