The average salary for an Internal Wholesaler with Sales skills in New York, New York is $61,042.
Is Internal Wholesaler your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$51k - $67k
$15k - $20k
$0 - $28k
$73k - $95k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Internal Wholesaler
Internal wholesalers work in the insurance and investment fields, and their primary function is to work closely with external vendors and financial institutions to increase sales and seek new markets for their firm. Typical employers include life insurance companies, investment banking firms, and similar institutions. These professionals typically work full time during regular business hours in an office environment. Their regular tasks include building relationships between internal advisers an…Read more
Internal Wholesaler Tasks
- Work in coordination with Regional Vice President to achieve regional sales goals and retain assets.
- Resolve any operational issues as they relate to clients of the assigned territory.
- Respond to inbound sales inquiries, literature requests and service issues.
- Increase market penetration by setting appointments, delivering product updates and proactively cultivating new prospects.
- Make outbound telephone sales calls to third party distributors within region to promote financial products.
Explore the most common career paths for Internal Wholesaler. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Internal Wholesaler Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Internal Wholesaler
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with .NET Software Developer / Programmer in these locations earn less than the national average. The lowest salaries can be found in Denver, Colorado (23.8% less), Tampa, Florida (19.5% less) and Chicago, Illinois (18.9% less).
Years of Experience
This data is based on 7 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$48k - $111k
$45k - $80k
$37k - $83k
$28k - $52k
$62k - $100k
$31k - $61k
$33k - $58k
$36k - $88k
$44k - $121k
$41k - $102k