The average salary for an On-Air Talent at Entercom Radio Group is $49,132.
Is On-Air Talent your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$27k - $59k
$27k - $62k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for On-Air Talent
On-air talents are responsible for the daily broadcasting of a television or radio station to which they're assigned, and their work focuses on engaging the listening or viewing audience in a creative and engaging manner while maintaining FCC compliance for content. On-air talents are also responsible for ensuring that any contests or promotions are implemented properly and performing checks of various logs during their shifts, such as commercials or music; they are also responsible for ensurin…Read more
On-Air Talent Tasks
- Host broadcast events, drawing out participants and selecting appropriate questions.
- Respond to email and telephone inquiries and attend events.
- Research, document, produce, and follow up about proposed and completed stories.
- Keep conversations on point and within brand standards.
- Interact with a variety of audiences, participants, and staff to produce clear storylines.
Explore the most common career paths for On-Air Talent. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
On-Air Talent Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Related Job Salaries
$33k - $58k
$42k - $99k
$42k - $76k
$34k - $76k
$46k - $149k
$48k - $100k
$36k - $70k
$35k - $74k
$42k - $98k
$43k - $98k