The average salary for an On-Air Talent in Miami, Florida is $65,000.
Is On-Air Talent your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$39k - $220k
$32k - $216k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for On-Air Talent
On-air talents are responsible for the daily broadcasting of a television or radio station to which they're assigned, and their work focuses on engaging the listening or viewing audience in a creative and engaging manner while maintaining FCC compliance for content. On-air talents are also responsible for ensuring that any contests or promotions are implemented properly and performing checks of various logs during their shifts, such as commercials or music; they are also responsible for ensurin…Read more
On-Air Talent Tasks
- Host broadcast events, drawing out participants and selecting appropriate questions.
- Respond to email and telephone inquiries and attend events.
- Research, document, produce, and follow up about proposed and completed stories.
- Keep conversations on point and within brand standards.
- Interact with a variety of audiences, participants, and staff to produce clear storylines.
On-Air Talent Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with On-Air Talent in their job title in Los Angeles, California earn an average of 29.7% more than the national average. The lowest salaries can be found in Corpus Christi, Texas (48.3% less), Tampa, Florida (38.5% less) and Sacramento, California (37.5% less).
Related Job Salaries
$34k - $58k
$42k - $99k
$42k - $77k
$34k - $77k
$47k - $149k
$48k - $100k
$36k - $70k
$36k - $75k
$42k - $98k
$43k - $98k