Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Partner, Management Consulting Firm is $228,488
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Partner, Management Consulting Firms?
An early career Partner, Management Consulting Firm with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $140,000 based on 9 salaries. A mid-career Partner, Management Consulting Firm with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $154,563 based on 12 …Read more
What Do Partner, Management Consulting Firms Do?
Partners in management consulting firms are tasked with providing management-related consultation services to clients, who come from all industries and backgrounds. These partners must perform market analyses and industry forecasts and deliver the results to clients, and communication skills are important in this position to work well with a wide range of clients.
Close attention to detail is important in this position, and they must be able to work well on teams and collaborate with clients …Read more
- Manage and assist with consulting services, overseeing program delivery and execution of client initiatives.
- Evaluate, develop, and implement strategies, initiatives, and solutions, improving current infrastructure to meet objectives.
- Act as the primary liaison with clients, addressing service needs, requests, and issues.
- Manage and support consulting teams and senior leadership, coordinating account activities and evaluating performance.
- Identify business opportunities and obtain accounts, assisting with bid management and contract development.