Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Program Manager, Marketing is $65,837
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Program Manager, Marketings?
A mid-career Program Manager, Marketing with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $93,989 based on 9 salaries. An experienced Program Manager, Marketing with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $100,000 based on 5 salaries.
What Do Program Manager, Marketings Do?
Marketing program managers are in charge of developing strong and effective marketing initiatives to increase awareness for their company's products or services. They create and execute marketing plans to increase sales. They coordinate with other departments in their organization to create an effective message, help craft communication statements for customers, create marketing calendars, and develop effective schedules. They attend department meetings and training sessions. They must …Read more
- Plan and carry out marketing strategies to increase company sales, bring in new customers, and retain current customers.
- Coordinate and manage a company's outreach to the public, including advertising, product launches, website, and press relations.
- Handle the marketing budget and ensure funds are used effectively and efficiently.
- Analyze and evaluate marketing strategies to determine current and predict future performance and effectiveness.
- Work with departments such as sales and advertising to present a cohesive and effective message to the public.