The average hourly pay for a Recruiter at Peoplescout is $17.50.
Is Recruiter your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$16 - $20
$0 - $250
$31,355 - $44,169
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Recruiter
Recruiters work in a variety of fields, with one of the most common positions being a job recruiter. A job recruiter is hired by a particular company to find qualified employees. They often explore popular resume-posting websites and seek out qualified candidates for interviews; many recruiters often travel to job fairs and various events for job seekers. Recruiters may work for a single company or for multiple companies at once as an independent contractor. Recruiters must be good at identif…Read more
- Evaluate candidates' strengths compared with clients' requirements, and recommend the best candidates to clients after a detailed screening and skill assessment.
- Stay current on trends, emerging technologies and new and hard to find skill sets.
- Network extensively to find potential candidates and clients.
- Source through internal candidate database as well as professional associations, referrals, and other networking resources.
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates.
Popular Employer Salaries for Recruiter
The top respondents for the job title Recruiter are from the companies Aerotek, Kelly Services, Inc. and Amazon.com Inc. Reported salaries are highest at Amazon.com Inc where the average pay is $28.00. Other companies that offer high salaries for this role include Randstad North America and Adecco, earning around $26.96 and $18.99, respectively. Express Employment Professionals pays the lowest at around $16.00. Aerotek and Kelly Services, Inc. also pay on the lower end of the scale, paying $16.00 and $17.21, respectively.
Recruiter Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Recruiter
Avg. Hourly Rate
Skills in Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Software, Full-Cycle Recruiting and Recruiting are correlated to pay that is above average.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 8 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$28k - $55k
$33k - $68k
$46k - $94k
$41k - $102k
$38k - $78k
$48k - $111k
$40k - $70k
$28k - $53k
$32k - $71k
$37k - $83k