Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Recruiter is $34,560 in 2023
What Do Recruiters Do?
Recruiters work in a variety of fields, with one of the most common positions being a job recruiter. A job recruiter is hired by a particular company to find qualified employees. They often explore popular resume-posting websites and seek out qualified candidates for interviews; many recruiters often travel to job fairs and various events for job seekers. Recruiters may work for a single company or for multiple companies at once as an independent contractor.
Recruiters must be good at …Read more
- Evaluate candidates' strengths compared with clients' requirements, and recommend the best candidates to clients after a detailed screening and skill assessment.
- Stay current on trends, emerging technologies and new and hard to find skill sets.
- Network extensively to find potential candidates and clients.
- Source through internal candidate database as well as professional associations, referrals, and other networking resources.
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates.
FAQs About Recruiters
What is the highest pay for Recruiters?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Recruiter is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Recruiters?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Recruiter is $NaN / year
How can Recruiters increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Recruiter is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Recruiter that oversees more junior Recruiters, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.