Recruiter in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Salary
How much does a Recruiter make in Harrisburg, PA? In Harrisburg, a Recruiter earns approximately $49,098 annually on average. This is 2% above the national average for a Recruiter which is $48,234 per year. Salaries for a Recruiter in Harrisburg range from $31,095 annually to $60,402 annually. Total Annual Pay, which includes salary, bonus, and commission for a Recruiter in Harrisburg ranges from $35,562 to $61,042 annually. Job satisfaction is reported as 0 out of 5 stars. In this profession, there is a pretty equal ratio of male and female in Harrisburg with men accounting for 46 percent of the population. Many report receiving medical, dental, and vision benefits from their employer.
|Salary||$31,095 - $60,402|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$35,562 - $61,042|
Job Description for Recruiter
Recruiters work in a variety of fields, with one of the most common positions being a job recruiter. A job recruiter is hired by a particular company to find qualified employees. They often explore popular resume-posting websites and seek out qualified candidates for interviews; many recruiters often travel to job fairs and various events for job seekers. Recruiters may work for a single company or for multiple companies at once as an independent contractor.Read More...
Recruiters must be good at identifying talent and persuading people to interview with a particular company. They must be good judges of character and able to work with multiple departments within their company or companies. A college degree in a relevant field, such as human resources, may be required for recruiting positions. (Copyright 2017 PayScale.com)
- Evaluate candidates' strengths compared with clients' requirements, and recommend the best candidates to clients after a detailed screening and skill assessment.
- Stay current on trends, emerging technologies and new and hard to find skill sets.
- Network extensively to find potential candidates and clients.
- Source through internal candidate database as well as professional associations, referrals, and other networking resources.
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates.
Recruiter Job Listings
Key Stats for Recruiter