Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Regional Operations Director is $98,291
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Regional Operations Directors?
An entry-level Regional Operations Director with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $71,885 based on 9 salaries. An early career Regional Operations Director with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $80,278 based on …Read more
What Do Regional Operations Directors Do?
The position of a regional operations director requires a great deal of managerial experience, as well as the ability to lead others and work with a team. These director spend their days in an office overseeing necessary daily tasks to run a corporation, from hiring and firing employees and creating work schedules to arranging meetings, brainstorming innovative ideas, and finding ways to increase profits.
Regional operations directors work with a range of staff, from accountants and human …Read more
- Coach, oversee, evaluate, mentor, and lead trainings for regional staff.
- Directly handle complex problems ranging from public relations to safety concerns.
- Analyze key financial data, oversee regional budget and authorize expenditures.
- Develop annual business, maintenance, and service goals and strategies to meet them.
- Partner with other areas like legal, construction, and development to reach organizational objectives.