The average hourly pay for a Sales Team Leader, Retail with People Management skills at Tractor Supply Company is $10.56.
Is Sales Team Leader, Retail your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$10 - $14
$20,685 - $29,637
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Sales Team Leader, Retail
A retail sales team leader holds a supervisory position directing the sales team in a retail environment. It is their job to help implement a company’s sales strategy and ensure that the rest of the sales team adheres to these guidelines. The team leader may be asked to help establish new strategies or contribute to existing systems; they then work to help implement and train the staff on executing sales techniques and services within this framework. Retail sales team leaders supervise the staf…Read more
Sales Team Leader, Retail Tasks
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales team and take steps to correct performance.
- Recruit, hire, and develop a highly-motivated sales team that consistently exceeds customer expectations and provides world-class customer service.
- Develop retail sales training materials to target low-performing areas and assist team members in improving their sales metrics.
- Oversee sales staff to ensure that all sales goals are regularly met or exceeded.
- Collaborate with upper management to create project plans and set appropriate benchmarks for sales team.
Popular Employer Salaries for Sales Team Leader, Retail
The top respondents for the job title Sales Team Leader, Retail are from the companies Target Corporation, Best Buy and Pier 1 Imports, Inc.. Reported salaries are highest at Target Corporation where the average pay is $18.60. Other companies that offer high salaries for this role include Macy's, Inc. and Best Buy, earning around $14.55 and $14.47, respectively. Academy Sports + Outdoors pays the lowest at around $12.20. Pier 1 Imports, Inc. and Ann Taylor - The Loft also pay on the lower end of the scale, paying $12.24 and $12.95, respectively.
Sales Team Leader, Retail Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Sales Team Leader, Retail
Avg. Hourly Rate
Skills in Team Leadership and Sales Management are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Customer Service.
Related Job Salaries
$10 - $22
$12 - $30
$8 - $12
$8 - $15
$10 - $18
$12 - $22
$12 - $25
$10 - $20
$10 - $20