Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Senior Benefits Analyst is $72,154
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Senior Benefits Analysts?
An early career Senior Benefits Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $65,074 based on 81 salaries. A mid-career Senior Benefits Analyst with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $72,339 based on 116 salaries. An experienced …Read more
What Do Senior Benefits Analysts Do?
A senior benefits analyst manages the day-to-day administration of employee benefits. The responsibilities include new hire benefit enrollment, as well as the life event and annual benefits enrollment processes. Another main task is to create and maintain the annual compliance calendar to ensure that every employee has received benefit information and completed any necessary steps. The typical workday takes place in an office setting during regular business hours. The opportunity to work from …Read more
- Ensure benefit plans are administered according to plan provisions and company's regulatory guidelines.
- Work with insurance carriers to resolve issues regarding eligibility and claims.
- Provide ongoing analysis on trends, legislative changes and best practices within the benefits field.
- Participate in cross-departmental budget review for benefit plans.
- Formulate solutions to solve needs regarding benefits.