The average salary for a Senior Brand Manager with Digital Marketing skills is $117,916.
Is Senior Brand Manager your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$102k - $125k
$4k - $17k
$114k - $139k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Brand Manager
A senior brand manager focuses on establishing a brand identity either for the company as a whole or for its individual products or projects. In most situations, this involves also ensuring that individual product or service offerings have a brand image that conforms to that of the parent company. Once the branding identity of the company and products are established by the senior brand manager, he or she works with marketing, advertising, and creative personnel to make sure all efforts that pro…Read more
Senior Brand Manager Tasks
- Develop creative and compelling marketing material that is consistent with company vision.
- Oversee advertising campaigns to ensure they provide maximum return on investment.
- Establish financial targets, business objectives, and brand strategies that will facilitate positive company growth.
- Create a budget and organize resources to meet quarterly objectives.
- Research consumer behavior to identify industry trends and adjust brand marketing accordingly.
Explore the most common career paths for Senior Brand Manager. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
Senior Brand Manager
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Senior Brand Manager Job Listings
Popular Skills for Senior Brand Manager
Skills that pay less than market rate include Marketing Communications, Product Marketing, Marketing Management, Strategic Marketing and Branding.
Related Job Salaries
$42k - $99k
$46k - $149k
$48k - $111k
$33k - $58k
$36k - $70k
$51k - $96k
$68k - $139k
$41k - $102k
$53k - $98k
$55k - $125k