Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Senior Customer Service Representative (CSR) is $16.48
What Do Senior Customer Service Representative (CSR)s Do?
Senior customer service representatives work mainly in positions that involve direct contact with the customers of their company. They are generally required to respond to requests from customers, answer questions, address complaints or concerns, and communicate in a manner that is both respectful and representative of the company. Many senior customer service representatives do most of their work on the phones or through email; they may also chat with customers if a company has the technology …Read more
- Builds and maintain business relationship with clients by providing prompt and accurate service so as to promote customer loyalty.
- May mentor or give direction to junior team members and provide training on best practices.
- May assist management in ensuring performance goals are met.
- Assists the Customer Service Representative (CSR) with difficult cases.
- Ensures delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquires.