The average hourly pay for a Senior Customer Service Representative (CSR) at Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield is $19.00.
Is Senior Customer Service Representative (CSR) your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$0 - $19
$0 - $1,600
$32,916 - $45,312
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Senior customer service representatives work mainly in positions that involve direct contact with the customers of their company. They are generally required to respond to requests from customers, answer questions, address complaints or concerns, and communicate in a manner that is both respectful and representative of the company. Many senior customer service representatives do most of their work on the phones or through email; they may also chat with customers if a company has the technology f…Read more
Senior Customer Service Representative (CSR) Tasks
- Builds and maintain business relationship with clients by providing prompt and accurate service so as to promote customer loyalty.
- May mentor or give direction to junior team members and provide training on best practices.
- May assist management in ensuring performance goals are met.
- Assists the Customer Service Representative (CSR) with difficult cases.
- Ensures delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquires.
Popular Employer Salaries for Senior Customer Service Representative (CSR)
The top respondents for the job title Senior Customer Service Representative (CSR) are from the companies UnitedHealth Group, Bank of America Corp. (BOFA) and Verizon Wireless. Reported salaries are highest at TD Banknorth where the average pay is $19.63. Other companies that offer high salaries for this role include Verizon Wireless and Farmers Insurance Group, earning around $18.20 and $18.02, respectively. Bank of America Corp. (BOFA) pays the lowest at around $16.47. UnitedHealth Group and State Farm Insurance Company also pay on the lower end of the scale, paying $16.91 and $17.35, respectively.
Senior Customer Service Representative (CSR) Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Senior Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Avg. Hourly Rate
Years of Experience
This data is based on 5 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$12 - $22
$12 - $25
$12 - $30
$8 - $12
$14 - $31
$10 - $22
$8 - $15
$13 - $25