The average hourly pay for a Senior Event Manager with Event Planning skills in Portland, Oregon is $16.86.
Is Senior Event Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$0 - $17
$0 - $3,500
$0 - $38,150
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Event Manager
A senior event manager is in charge of overseeing all events for their organization. They prepare event documentation, as well as coordinate with customers to ensure they are fully satisfied with functions held at the manager's facilities. The senior event manager must communicate with the customer before and after the event; they often serve as the customer's primary point of contact. The senior event manager must solve problems before, during, and after events as needed. They typically lead p…Read more
Senior Event Manager Tasks
- Plan and manage a large schedule of complex events, ensuring facilities are ready and expectations set.
- Assemble paperwork, gifts, registration, name badges, and other items for events.
- Assist with social media and marketing strategies.
- Explain and sell services and goods, building strong relationships with clients.
- Report on all potential and actual events, including budgets and staffing.
Senior Event Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Senior Event Manager
Avg. Hourly Rate
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with .NET Software Developer / Programmer in these locations earn less than the national average.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 3 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$41k - $102k
$28k - $55k
$33k - $68k
$32k - $70k
$48k - $111k
$28k - $53k
$37k - $83k
$12k - $43k
$24k - $74k
$38k - $78k