The average salary for a Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist with Employee Relations skills in Boise, Idaho is $53,513.
Is Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$0 - $54k
$0 - $1k
$41k - $59k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist
The role of human resources is one that many people will have encountered in just about any job, but there are multiple facets of a human resources department that help it run smoothly. Arguably, one of the most important roles in the department is the human resources generalist. The generalists try to maintain a steady flow of information and help between all workers, from the top to the bottom. This position primarily exists so that the role of human resources can fulfill its purpose as an eff…Read more
Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist Tasks
- Acts as liaison between employee and management to answer questions or concerns regarding company policies, practices and regulations.
- Collect and analyze human resources data, and make recommendations for changes to management.
- Design and execute human resources policies and procedures.
- Coordinate human resources generalists and guide all recruiting and employee relations processes.
- Administer employee compensation, training and benefit programs.
Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist in their job title in New York, New York earn an average of 47.7% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than average salaries in Seattle, Washington (46.7% more) and Atlanta, Georgia (34.4% more).
Years of Experience
This data is based on 4 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$46k - $94k
$40k - $70k
$28k - $55k
$33k - $68k
$54k - $135k
$35k - $60k
$42k - $84k
$37k - $73k
$53k - $98k
$38k - $78k