Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist is $67,971
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalists?
An entry-level Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $58,908 based on 5 salaries. An early career Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation …Read more
What Do Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalists Do?
The role of human resources is one that many people will have encountered in just about any job, but there are multiple facets of a human resources department that help it run smoothly. Arguably, one of the most important roles in the department is the human resources generalist. The generalists try to maintain a steady flow of information and help between all workers, from the top to the bottom. This position primarily exists so that the role of human resources can fulfill its purpose as an …Read more
- Acts as liaison between employee and management to answer questions or concerns regarding company policies, practices and regulations.
- Collect and analyze human resources data, and make recommendations for changes to management.
- Design and execute human resources policies and procedures.
- Coordinate human resources generalists and guide all recruiting and employee relations processes.
- Administer employee compensation, training and benefit programs.