Sleep Lab Supervisor Salary
A Sleep Lab Supervisor earns an average wage of $24.45 per hour. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 20 years in this career.
$24.43 - $27.96
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$35,364 - $67,291|
Job Description for Sleep Lab Supervisor
- Assist in hiring, training and reviewing performance of staff.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional clinical standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- As a clinician, supervise staff and give technical direction, with evaluation and treatment of patients.
- Maintain departmental day-to-day schedules, monitor and prioritize workflow.
- Ensure compliance to departmental policies and procedures.
Sleep Lab Supervisor Job Listings
Key Stats for Sleep Lab Supervisor
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.