The average salary for a Talent Acquisition Manager in Baltimore, Maryland is $71,986.
Is Talent Acquisition Manager your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$54k - $87k
$54k - $87k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Talent Acquisition Manager
Talent acquisition managers actively recruit employees for their company. If talent acquisition managers perform their job well, they help their firms obtain the service of productive workers who add value to the business. Talent acquisition managers work in a variety of environments. For example, they often work in an office setting, interacting with other employees in the company such as a supervisor and various subordinates; however, they also need to go outside of their office to find candid…Read more
Talent Acquisition Manager Tasks
- Recruit potential hires and research hiring methods and trends.
- Foster communication and feedback about performance, selection processes, and staffing metrics.
- Partner with vendors and staffing firms, and identify strategies for using their services.
- Create methodologies to develop talent pools, assess skills, and comply with goals and regulations.
- Coordinate with leaders and managers to identify necessary skills and develop hiring plans.
Talent Acquisition Manager Job Listings
Popular Skills for Talent Acquisition Manager
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with Talent Acquisition Manager in their job title in San Francisco, California earn an average of 47.9% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than average salaries in Boston, Massachusetts (17.2% more) and New York, New York (15.3% more).
Years of Experience
This data is based on 6 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$41k - $102k
$45k - $93k
$48k - $111k
$40k - $70k
$32k - $67k
$28k - $55k
$54k - $134k
$32k - $70k
$36k - $83k
$37k - $77k