Trade Show Director Salary
A Trade Show Director earns an average salary of $50,868 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$42,000 - $76,000
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$35,479 - $170,928|
Job Description for Trade Show Director
- Direct marketing team and strategy to increase bookings and brand recognition.
- Negotiate contracts, space, prices, and interactions with outside vendors.
- Ensure supplies and materials are properly branded.
- Develop and maintain schedules and budgets for trade shows.
- Analyze data and metrics to understand trends and opportunities.
Trade Show Director Job Listings
Key Stats for Trade Show Director