Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Vice President (VP), Marketing is $149,849
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Vice President (VP), Marketings?
An entry-level Vice President (VP), Marketing with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $81,024 based on 8 salaries. An early career Vice President (VP), Marketing with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $100,987 …Read more
What Do Vice President (VP), Marketings Do?
Vice presidents (VP) of marketing are highly-placed executives or board-level directors within a company who are responsible for determining strategies to improve or maintain the market-shares for the goods or services sold. This involves setting strategies in many areas concerned with the presentation of company assets and products, from branding to advertising and even pricing and discount structures. The marketing VP will typically have a department dedicated to researching and providing …Read more
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale of products or services.
- Oversee staff operations, develop policies and business plans.
- Develop pricing strategies to balance company objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Plan, direct and set the strategic direction of marketing program for an organization.
- Conduct market research and monitor market trends in order to remain competitive and meet overall objectives.