The average salary for a Mid-Career Training Manager at Convergys Corporation is $48,000.
Is Training Manager your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$0 - $48k
$34k - $56k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Training Manager
A training manager is responsible for working with departments, perhaps the entire company, to identify training needs. They also may be responsible for researching, conducting, and coordinating training. A training manager may need to supervise team trainers, who conduct training for the other employees. Training managers must be proficient in numerous areas to be successful. They often need to make their own training presentations or PowerPoints, as well as write lesson plans. They should ha…Read more
Training Manager Tasks
- Coach and support staff through operational changes and supervision issues.
- Create, refine, and disseminate training manuals and other educational materials.
- Prepare training budget and evaluate instructor costs and performance.
- Support performance management and review process for supervisors and employees.
- Lead and evaluate training programs, orientation, and personnel development.
Popular Employer Salaries for Training Manager
Explore the most common career paths for Training Manager. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Training Manager Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
$41k - $102k
$28k - $55k
$32k - $67k
$32k - $70k
$48k - $111k
$46k - $93k
$28k - $52k
$54k - $134k
$40k - $70k
$12k - $43k