Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Veterinary Practice Manager is $45,781
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Veterinary Practice Managers?
A mid-career Veterinary Practice Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $54,995 based on 12 salaries. An experienced Veterinary Practice Manager with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $47,500 based on 5 salaries.
What Do Veterinary Practice Managers Do?
Veterinary practice managers' responsibilities are based around the smooth handling and organization of their veterinary practice, including client satisfaction, staff relations, and profitability. They typically work in veterinary offices, animal hospitals, and similar facilities. Day-to-day tasks include optimizing scheduling processes, hiring and training employees, creating budgets, and auditing the practice for regulatory standards and performance. This position require substantial …Read more
- Support veterinary doctor team and organize all staff activity.
- Hire, train, and periodically review practice personnel.
- Ensure compliance with workplace policy and all state and federal regulations.
- Offer customer service solutions and mediate client issues.
- Provide financial services for the practice, including payroll, customer accounts, and budget.