The average salary for a Vice President (VP), Commercial Lending with Real Estate skills is $103,794.
Is Vice President (VP), Commercial Lending your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$83k - $138k
$14k - $27k
$97k - $153k
Find your market worth – how it works:
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education
Find your market worth with a report tailored to you
Negotiate your pay with confidence
Job Description for Vice President (VP), Commercial Lending
Vice president (VP) of commercial lending positions are available at banks and similar institutions. They work within the institution's market to find key loan-providing opportunities that fit the goals and requirements of the bank. Daily tasks include analyzing a wide variety of financial statements, structuring loan terms and fees, approving or recommending loans, counseling potential borrowers financially, and conducting presentations with senior management staff. All of these tasks help esta…Read more
Vice President (VP), Commercial Lending Tasks
- Manage a team of loan officers structuring and writing loans, reviewing their work and maintaining quality standards.
- Provide customers with financial counseling, and recommend bank products which fit their needs.
- Monitor the status of problem loans and work with customers to make sure the loan is repaid.
- Negotiate, underwrite, and structure high level loans, and submit proposals for approval.
- Develop customer and referral networks, identifying and pursuing opportunities for loan sales.
Vice President (VP), Commercial Lending Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Vice President (VP), Commercial Lending
Skills that pay less than market rate include Sales, Loan Underwriting, Financial Analysis, Business Development and Commercial Loans.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 7 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$41k - $102k
$32k - $71k
$45k - $81k
$62k - $100k
$34k - $69k
$62k - $114k
$30k - $60k
$38k - $73k
$12k - $43k
$39k - $82k